Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my Student Teaching blog!

I have to say that starting a blog is a little scary for me.  I have never done one of these before...but I am so excited about this one!  I have so many expectations about my semester as a student teacher this spring semester. 

As I embark on what I know will be one of the most challenging (and rewarding) experiences of my life I thought it would be a great idea to set up a list of goals for my student teaching experience.  So, here we go. 

Purpose of my blog:

1. To keep me on top of my game.
2. To inform my friends and family about my experiences and whats going on in my life as a student teacher. 
3. To share insight into my student teaching experience with my fellow student teachers and future student teachers. 

Goals for my semester:
1. Get an A.  ...That is A for for Accomplished..not just Proficient.  I'm shooting for the moon :)
2. Keep my head above water as I pile on the subjects.
3. Learn, learn, and learn some more!
4. TEACH my sweet kindergarteners something valuable...something they will hold on to for a long time to come.
5. Update my blog at least once a week.

Well, that is all for now.  Please stop back by again sometime!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Snead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment